3.27.2010

Joey and Jesse - The story of being stranded on an island

DAY 1 (NOON)
Hi, My name is Joey, and the guy to the left of me with the blond hair is Jesse.
This is my journal about my experiences being stranded on an island. We were going on a sea trip to have fun and catch fish on my dad's old boat.

We didn't know that we were going to get drifted out into the vast ocean.

DAY 2 (MORNING)
We found an island. We named it New Gloucester Bay, after Duke of Gloucester. It actually had an apple tree, and a watermelon plant ready to be harvested, meaning that someone was already on the island and was either rescued, or died.

DAY 2 (NOON)
I harvested the watermelons and Jesse and I both ate them.
I was also feeling very stressed about this whole thing, so I fished.

DAY 2 (NIGHT)
Jesse was first to fall asleep,

then I was next.

I woke up in the middle of the night because I was so stressed, and I fished.
I caught an anchovy but I couldn't do anything with it.
Jesse then woke up and he kept yelling "I HAVE TO PEE!!! I HAVE TO PEE!!! I HAVE TO-''
then I told him that there were no toilets, and... he soiled himself.

DAY 3 (MORNING)
I picked apples from the tree and Jesse and me had apples for breakfast.
Then I reeaaallyy had to pee and then Jesse said "There are no toilets" and I said he can shut the [CENSORED] up because I gave him the [CENSORED] advice in the first place.
Then I soiled myself.

Also, Jesse was jumping up and down and screaming and I asked him what was wrong and it turns out it was his birthday.

Then he turned into a young adult and he had this retarded outfit on.

DAY 3 (NIGHT)
Guess where I fell asleep. Right into the ocean. It's a good thing Jesse woke me up or I wouldn't be alive right now.


DAY 4 (MORNING)
This morning I scared Jesse for fun. He wasn't as happy as I was, but he still got a little kick out of it.


DAY 4 (AFTERNOON)
Jesse is acting seriously psycho since this morning. Check out this face he made:
Also he screamed at me right in my face saying that this was all my fault.
I gave him a look that meant "Man, are you high or something?"
Then, I decided I would slap some sense into him. This is his face right before I slapped him:
While I slapped him, He went so far backwards.

I felt so powerful. I was so powerful that I knocked him on the ground almost out cold.
Then he got up and he tried to fight me. I can't believe he tried to fight me.
I am a boxing champion. At least for Friday Fight Night at the arena. I stood there I triumpant.
I declared him a nemisis. He wasn't happy about that.

DAY 4 (NIGHT)
That it, I can't take it anymore! I am going to kill Jesse!
Look at his faces as I am killing him!



Then, I saw his body in the water.

I laughed when I saw it at first. I pulled it out into the shore.

I looked right at his face.

Then I realized what would happen if someone found his body.
They would immediately think of me as the suspect. I threw his body back into the ocean and I fell asleep in some crud.


DAY 5 (MORNING)
I ate 4 apples for breakfast.

Then out of nowhere I see a beam of light. A man popped out of it.
He called my name.

Here's the facts: He came out of a beam of light and he knows my name. I seriously think he's an alien. "Hi, I'm Jame Hoves, director of the Federal Agency of Investigation."
Turns out he was an FAI agent. I said to him "How did you know I was here?" he said "Classified." "Come with me."

We stepped into this weird metal thingy. Soon as you know it, we appear at a farm. "Oops. Malfunction. Hold on."

We appeared at the FAI office.

EPILOUGE
5 Years Later, Joey was charged 60 years for the murder of Jesse.

No comments:

Post a Comment